Wednesday, October 26, 2011

thanks with gently falling

OHHHH... I really like this stamp set!!  It's Gently Falling from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I used the Spice Cake Designer Paper and the First Edition Specialty Paper for the backgrounds.  Aren't they pretty?  The button is actually a paper button from the button's #5 Sizzlits die.



So, tomorrow I will be going to Louisville KY for a day or two.  I get to go to the Stampin Up Regional.  Whooo hoooo!  Yea, I'm pretty excited about it.  The above card will be my swap card.  I made a BUNCH of them.  I used three of the four buttons from the die and tied each one differently.  It was kinda tough.  But, I think it was worth it. 

Recipe for the card: 
 Paper:  Spice Cake DSP, First Edition Specialty Paper, More Mustard CS, Cajun Craze CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Stamp Sets:  Gently Falling, Sincere Salutations
Accessories:  Decorative Label punch, white bakers twine, Buttons #5 Sizzlit, sponge daubers

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment