Sunday, June 5, 2011

Get readyfor the new catalog and some pretty cool new colors!

Today I was playing with the new In Colors from SU!  The first time I saw them I thought they were pretty nice.  Now I've decided that the ink colors are WONDERFUL!  I think I can show them, but I want to make sure I really can.  They have SO many rules on what can be shown before the release date.  I know I can TELL you what they are.  Maybe tomorrow I can post pictures.  The bummer about that is that you can't really see the colors the way they are. 
Wisteria wonder - a light purple color
Calypso Coral - its kind of a orangy color (don't get me wrong... its purdy)
Island Indigo - looks a lot like Not Quite Navy, but maybe with a bit more green
Pool Party - aqua-ish
Lucky Limeade - hmmm.. well.. lime green but maybe just a little darker

I really like them.  I wasn't quite certain about the Pool Party, but I used it on just Whisper White card stock and yummy!  Maybe I will keep them!  I will look over some rules and maybe post a little something tomorrow with the colors.  I didn't order any of the pre-order stamp sets this go around.  I'm waiting on a BIG order July 1st so I can get my hands on the new HOSTESS  sets!  LOVE them! 

Did I tell you I LOVE the new colors?  Oh, well, just in case you missed it the first time (or two!).  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment