Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stuff :)

I just don't understand WHAT just happened to January!  It was here and now is gone.  Amazing...

So I have a few things to show.  This is what I was working on today.  Someone came in to work and requested that I make them a valentines card for her to give to her husband.  Hmmm.. what to do .. what to do.  This is what I did. 

I think it turned out pretty good.  :)  I used the Mocha Morning Specialty Paper.  It's FUZZY!!   I guess they call it Flocked... but fuzzy works for me.  This was not the card I had in my mind, but sometimes cards morph into something else.  And something else I learned today - the swirly stamp in Elements of Style matches the black fuzzy design on the paper.   Huh, who knew!?  Probably everyone else who has the paper, but sometimes it takes me awhile to figure things out.  hahaha! 
Ingredients: 
Stamps:  Elements of Style (120045), Valentine Love (122697)
Ink:  Real Red (103133), Crumb Cake (121030)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla (101650), Mocha Morning Specialty (122366)
Extra goodies:  Basic Pearls (119247), Full heart punch (119883)

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with it.  Hope she is, as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment