Monday, January 2, 2012

I spend too much time on the computer!

If you are a Llama who will be doing the Occasions Swap... STOP READING!!!  This will be the card you will be getting.  :)

Soooo.... two posts in one day.  Pretty AMAZING, but I've been 'gone' so long, I have lots to catch up on.  :)  This next card is one that I am pretty excited about.  Have you ever started a card and it almost makes itself and then when you are done, its like WOW.   I love it!!  This is one for me. 

I was looking at the challenge blogs and saw several that interested me.  AMAZING what a little challenge will do for creativity.  :)  This challenge is for SU Only Challenge - Feeling a bit punchy.  I LOVE punches.  :)  This one is a bit clean and simple and I really like the way it turned out.

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Real Red (wow, my mother would tell me that Pink and Red do NOT go together.  Mom, I respectfully disagree.  Love ya.. mean it!)
Ink:  Real Red
Punches:  Large Tag, Extra large tag, heart to heart
other goodies:  sponge to sponge the middle sized heart, and dimensionals

Its been a WONDERFUL weekend with an extra day.  I think all work weeks should only be 4 days.  So, if you want to make me happy, go to my SU website and buy lots of wonderful SU goodies so I can retire and play with MY SU stuff. 
Have a great day and see ya soon, I think.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Robin, I couldn't stop myself ;) It's beautiful, and I can hardly wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute CAS! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete