Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back and ready to play

Whew.  I think I've discovered that a two week vacation may NOT be good for me.  Well, a LONGER one would be the best, but its REALLY hard to get back in the swing of work and actually having a house to clean and take care of and all the other little things in life.  sigh.  Ok, it was the best vacation EVER!
But.. I really missed my stamping stuff.  I took some with me, and wouldn't you know, I forgot the blocks to stamp with.  Yea, I brought everything else I could think of (at the risk of really irritating my DH), but forgot the blocks.  So, no stamping.  The last week has just been catching up of 'stuff.'  

This card is the swap card that should have been mailed by the 6th.  OOPS.  :)

This is the inside--under the vellum.  I used the "D" block and just inked it up with Crumb Cake ink, then stamped the 'invoice/passenger list' stamp over the top. 

Since I used such dark paper, I added a layer of Very Vanilla and used the anchor to finish it up.  Whatcha think?  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!

Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Vellum Card Stock
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Night of Navy Brads, Bakers Twine--Early Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment