Monday, November 14, 2011

Ugh.. Christmas is coming....

Seems Christmas is coming early this year.  For those who don't know me, I work for the USPS.  Christmas is NOT my favorite holiday.  :)  I love what its about, I am just TIRED by the time it gets here.  My part time employee transferred to another office a week ago and I finally got someone new in my office today.  Its been a LONG week.  10 - 12 hour days and I'm tired already.  I was planning on having a card buffet this Sunday, but it is just not going to happen.  Sorry to those who were thinking about coming.  I will try and make a couple more posts with pictures before Dec, but it will pretty much be dark in here until Janurary and I have a chance to catch up. 

I have been a SU demo for  a year and have loved playing with all the goodies.  This year I plan to do more than being a hobby demo, so keep an eye on the blog.  :)  Planning some fun  classes and plan to add some card kits to the line up.  Have some requests?  Let me know...  Have a stamp set you have and want some ideas for it?  Just send me a comment or email and let me play...  :)

Just remember, December won't be a good time for me.  Expect answers in January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment