Sunday, April 10, 2011

Something other than stamping!

I was really busy yesterday.  My Darling Husband decided we needed to work on the front of the house.   We bought the bench and flower pots last year and put flowers on them.  We liked it so much, we (he) decided we would do it again.  After MANY hours of looking for just the right ones, this is what we found.  





It was a fun day, but I can multi-task.  THIS is what I was thinking about.  I put it together this morning.   I really like it.  Its kind of clean and simple, and it's also colors I don't normally use.


My husband (who I make look at all of my cards and scrapbook pages!)  thinks the pearl on the sentiment doesn't do it.  What do you think?

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Paper Patterns/In Color Blushing Bride
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Beautiful Wings embosslit, Scallop Rectangle Clearlit, Basic Pearl jewels, Eyelet border , Sponge
Stamp Set:  Elements of Style

1 comment:

  1. I like the pearl. Tell him it's a girl thing. lOL
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete